if you are interested in the following swap!
Die Cutting an Alphabet in your favorite font.
· Create your own “letters” for sharing.
· Any Die Cutting machine can be used!!!
· Think about texture and material. You could use cardstock, patterned paper, textured paper, fabric, chipboard, metal, felt, vinyl…etc (of course, if your machine will cut various types of material. But keep it to one kind of material.
· Think about trying to keep it “neutral” colored. Example: try not to use baby paper, or birthday paper. We want the participants to use these letters for whatever they choose to use it on and if you use baby paper, a participant may not be making any baby pages.
· Alphabets can be in upper or lower case letters…you choose.
Here is what should be in each “swap” package.
Vowels – 4 of each vowel in the alphabet
3 of each of the following – B,C,D,F,G,H,K,L,M,N,P,R,S,T,
2 of each of the following – J, Q, V, W, X,Y,Z