It's summer and since summer is all about fun, we thought we would hold a slightly different kind of swap this time!! We'd love you to share your favorite cocktail (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) recipe with us and we'll turn it into a swap! Here's the deal:
- Find the recipe of your favorite cocktail
- Make 6 copies of it on 4 x 6 pieces of cardstock (you can get 6-4x6's out of one 12x12)
- Decorate & embellish (if you'd like, but c'mon, we know you'll want to - you're a scrapbooker!!!)
- We'll swap them out at the Summer Crop Weekend and you'll go home with lots of new recipes for your summer parties!!
Please sign up for this swap by July 27 by sending an email to JenPeel@jenstamps.com. 6 people will be grouped together* in the order of how you sign up. You are absolutely welcome to join more than one group BUT you must use a different recipe and create different 4x6 "pages". Watch this post for a list of sign-ups. Swap will happen on Saturday afternoon. If you will not be attending on Saturday, you can still participate!! Please make sure your swaps arrive for Saturday and we will make sure you get your swaps back!
* If a group does not fill, the participants will be emailed by July 28 and the number of swaps required may be reduced.