So what exactly does it mean to be a Queen? Let me tell you!
If you pay in full for the next crop within one week of the registration opening, you qualify to be a Queen!
- PRIORITY SEATING - All queens are able to choose their seat. We will do our best to keep the rest of your table open for your friends, but there are no guarentees. (Your best bet is to have your friends be Queens as well!!) Queen seating is offered first come, first served.
- EARLY CROP ROOM ENTRY - All queens can enter the Crop Room at 8:00AM on Friday. That's TWO bonus hours to unpack, settle in, and start cropping before anyone else arrives at 10:00!!!
- CLASS DISCOUNT - All queens receive a 10% discount on all classes at the weekend.
- PRIORITY FOR TABLE MASSAGE APPOINTMENTS - Our fabulous table massage therapists have very limited appointments. As a queen, you are guaranteed to get an appointment if you'd like one.
- EXTRA DOOR PRIZE TICKETS - All queens end up with at least 10 more door prize tickets than everyone else. More tickets means more chances to win!!
- DECORATED SEATS - Everyone will know you are a queen by the great decorations on your seat!!
And if you don't believe me, read what one of our past queens said about the experience:
Top 5 Reasons That "It's Good to be (Crop) Queen"
5. Balloons on your chair are delightful. Admit it!
4. Picking where you sit is critical to a successful weekend of fun. Really.
3. Extra door prize tickets all weekend long means better chances to win fabulous prizes!
2. You've paid already...now you HAVE to put it on your calendar! Second cousin twice removed is having a baby shower? Too bad I'm going to a crop weekend!
1. Unlike being a real queen, there is no pressure to produce an heir!