Announcing... drumroll, please... the swaps for the Winter Crop Weekend on Feb. 24-26!
There will be two swaps:
1) All-Occasion Card Swap, where you make up to a dozen cards that can be used for any occasion and receive the same number in exchange
2) My Favorite Object Swap, where you share your favorite crafting tool or object, with the option of wrapping or decorating it in an interesting manner. Bring up to 8 of the item, suggested cost per item between $3-5, and you will receive up to 8 other peoples' favorites in exchange.
Here's how it works:
· If you are attending the crop on Saturday, you may take part in one or both swaps (no charge!).
· Sign up for one or both swaps by the Friday, Feb. 3 deadline by contacting Carol at carol@carolGpapercrafts.com
· You make or obtain the swap items (we'll tell you how many after the signup deadline)
· We will call the swaps according to the schedule on Saturday, at which time we will get each group together and exchange swaps!
Please note that in an effort to keep things new and fresh, we decided not to run the Secret Pal Swap this time around.
We hope you are interested in taking part in one or both swaps. It's a fun way to get to know the other people at the crop weekend, share your card projects while you simultaneously get some new ideas, and see some new favorite tools or items that can make your crafting life easier! Wow, how can you beat that?!
So go ahead - sign up for one of the swaps for the Winter Crop Weekend!